Sunday, January 13, 2008

Outtakes from the Holiday Newsletter

Hello and welcome to my long-overdue blog. Here are some leftovers from my holiday newsletter.


The non-camera people waited for the camera people to set up the housemate shot. I can't remember if we posed this way on purpose or not, but the looks of impatience, annoyance, and boredom are priceless.



After the five-mile hike. Runner-up for holiday photo insert but taken at a low resolution.




We found this baby crustacean at Kings Beach, named him Pinchy in honor of THE SIMPSONS, and dubbed him the mascot of our Tahoe Weekend. After we released him back into nature with much fanfare, a seagull swooped in and gobbled him up. Poor Pinchy!



For those of you who never got the chance to meet Tony the Parrot. He looks more demonic than usual in this shot, taken on my phone in 2006. I think he was annoyed that I finally got a cell phone.

No comments: